This document is designed to:
- support initial teacher education providers in the preparation and submission of evidence
- assist accreditation panels and teacher regulatory authorities (Authorities) to make informed professional judgements about the evidence
- support nationally consistent assessment and rigour in the accreditation process.
Programs are required to achieve accreditation stage two following a period determined at the time of accreditation stage one, not exceeding five years. The Standards and Procedures require providers submitting programs for this stage to provide:
- an analysis and interpretation of their evidence as outlined in their plan for demonstrating impact in relation to pre-service teacher performance, student impact, and graduate outcomes
- a description of program changes and planned improvements and the evidence base for these
- evidence of adherence to the Program Standards.