Manager – Initial Teacher Education
We are seeking a Manager, Initial Teacher Education (ITE) to lead a range of projects that focus on improving the quality of ITE nationally. Managing a team of up to 10, the Manager ITE is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing projects, teams and budgets to successfully deliver the annual work plan for the ITE team. In addition, as a member of the AITSL Leadership Team the role will also contribute to the leadership of the culture and strategic direction of AITSL.
In this role you will:
- Manage multiple, complex national projects and issues.
- Lead, develop and maintain a supportive environment.
- Empower a team to deliver on AITSL’s ITE operational and strategic goals.
- Contribute to the organisation’s strategic thinking and planning.
- Provide policy advice on ITE issues.
- Work proactively to address issues and maximise team performance.
- Initiate, influence and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Partner with AITSL’s Communications team to ensure information is effectively presented, shared and disseminated via the right channel/s.
- Oversee the preparation of high quality, fit-for purpose and timely strategic and operational advice for a variety of audiences; including discussion papers, submissions, reports and briefings for committees, the Board, and other key decision makers.
Applications must include a resume and cover letter demonstrating your skills and abilities.
For more information please view the below position description:
Manager Initial Teacher Education position description
Applications close 9am Monday 22 October.