Supervising preservice teachers
Supervising Preservice Teachers is an interactive and self-directed online professional learning program aimed at enhancing teachers' knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively supervise preservice teachers.
The program is relevant to teachers who are supervising a preservice teacher or thinking about a supervisory role. It may also be useful for school leaders, school-based practicum coordinators, and those taking on other mentoring roles.
The program consists of four flexible learning modules:
- effective partnerships
- practice analysis
- making judgements
- unpacking the Graduate Standards
Key features of the program:
- access high-quality, interactive, evidence-based content developed by experts
- study online according to your areas of interest and need
- access content through inquiry questions, multimedia resources and templates
- learn alongside colleagues from across Australia.
The Supervising Preservice Teacher program was developed in partnership with the New South Wales Institute of Teachers (now Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards - BOSTES) and the Queensland College of Teachers and launched in April 2013.
You can access the program by clicking on “Get started”.
If you have any questions about the program please email email@example.com.